- The First Presiding Principle of Paradise is that everyone’s basic needs are met.
- Society is organized in a manner in which each participant is able by volition to maximize his or her physical, intellectual, social, and creative potential.
- The individual acts in consideration of the whole, and the whole is organized in consideration of the individual.
- Paradise preserves and celebrates the intrinsic difference between people groups and cultures, while providing the conditions for each to thrive.
- Society exists symbiotically with its natural environment to ensure the maximum longevity of the human race and the species that cohabit the Earth with it.
- The state of this Society is sought and maintained by collective and constant inquiry, adjustment, and refinement.
- IT WILL NOT BE PARADISE FOR ANYONE UNTIL IT IS PARADISE FOR EVERYONE.
Wow. The creativity and heart around us! I marvel. And am encouraged.